My stats..

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Monday, March 28, 2011

Day 5..

I'm home sick today. The doctor says I have the flu-bug that's going around. I had a bowl of soup and some tea. I figured it may help, but all I can think about is how much I just want to get on the treadmill. I can't wait till thursday. My dad works midnights and I usually stay on there for a long time. I try to burn at least 500 calories. I feel so amazing, come friday morning.
I'm starting a diet blog. I'm wanting to get some friends to join me on it. I'll post a link when I have it up.

Until next time

2 comments:

  1. Hi :) Thanks again for following, I'm replying to your comment here because I don't know how else to do it...I'm pretty pathetic when it comes to computers XD Thanks, and I'll be here for you too if you ever need support or anything :) Ahh, just seen in your 'About Me' box thingy, you like RPGs ? Awesome ! I love them XD Sorry to hear your not feeling well, I hope you feel better soon ! Take care :D xxxx~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi.

    I really like your blog.
    I've shared thin chain thing with you on my blog.

    Have a look if you want to.
    http://www.thinkthinalways.blogspot.com

    Lisa

    ReplyDelete